[AT] not far OT

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Oct 22 06:31:36 PDT 2004

Charlie,

You should look at the farm utility ATV's that are out now.  JD makes a few
as well as some other brands.  They have a little dump bed on the back and
many of them have a bench seat design similar to a golf cart.   The overall
length, width and weight are not much more than a large ATV and they are a
lot more useful.  You can get them in 4wd too I believe.  Someone, JD I
think, makes one with two rear axles that both pull.

Charlie