[AT] TD6

JParks jkparks at flash.net
Fri Oct 22 05:25:21 PDT 2004

Ernst

It is an option.................you will find it in the parts manual showing
the transmission components.  It is in a little box toward the bottom of the
page showing the difference on the reverse idler gear and shaft.  Parts for
this two speed reverse option are relatively rare and getting hard to find.

John Parks
Boise, Id