[AJD] Upper Water pipe on 1953 60??? - Typical antique tractor saga

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Oct 21 21:55:41 PDT 2004

Ken:

Thank you. A technique to remove the water pipe out of the castings is
exactly what I needed. I think I'm going to try to temporarily seal the leak
so that I can get some more running time on this tractor before I spend any
significant amount on replacement parts. Another ATIS list member has also
suggested that a piece of drive line tube will work as a replacement.

I need to remove the hood and gas tank anyway to find out where the gas tank
leak is and try to fix it. That will allow me to get better access to the
upper water pipe and see if I can do a temporary fix on it too.

Thanks again.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door