[Farmall] calibrating torque wrench

Jim Thomson L50bmg at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 21 11:39:40 PDT 2004

John;

  We had our torque wrenches calibrated in the QA lab done by an A2LA
certified calibration house. They had a special plate with nuts on it
that when tightened down,the reading went to a electronic meter. I don't
think the price was that bad( $25) considering the high standards. The
A2LA web site is http://www.a2la.org . You can look for a lab near you.

--
Jim Thomson
Naples, FL