[AT] Arden, N.C. Oct 22 & 23 show

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 21 04:59:53 PDT 2004

  This is a good show with many good antique iron vendors.   Barbara and I will be there Friday.   Suggest a short get together around 12:00 noon at our 6/10 scale Allis G which will be parked approx 60' south of the large metal shed; I usually find a spot in that area.    Saturday would probably be a better day for a bigger get together, however we have a schedule conflict.   I normally wear a well faded orange Allis G ball cap; couple years ago the weather turned cold and windy and I was wishing that cap had large furry ear muffs and gloves.
  Herbert Metz, Cumming, GA