[AT] OT Barn floor question

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Wed Oct 20 22:27:39 PDT 2004

Want me to take pictures of the stalls in the horse barn next door? All
2" rough cut plank floors.
My FIL had horses and the original owner had horses (and buggies but
they are gone) The barn has 4 stalls and all are 2" plank.
The bedding and hay was tossed in and they cleaned them every two days
(complete cleaning once a week)
No problems with any of the horses.

Steve Williams