[AT] Used Tires

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Wed Oct 20 20:56:50 PDT 2004

My 430 has 12.4x24 tires on the back of it. Is yours a "Construction King"
or an ag tractor? I never knew the ag tractors to use 26" rears. Maybe that
was an industrial option. The ag tractors used 24" or 28" rears and a few
used a wide 16" rim that took an 18.4x16 turf tire. There was also a row
crop version that had 38" rears with a tricycle front.
Mark