[Steam-engine] Steam Plows

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Oct 20 07:47:54 PDT 2004

The problem is size.  While there are some type of attachments banned,
pictures attachments would make it through the software.  I have attached a
small one to show this capability.  However size is handy for filtering
viruses.  One way to make sure that viruses don't get sent out onto the
list (besides scanning all mail before it posts to the lists as my servers
dos), is to keep the size of the messages limited to 10-15K.  Virtually all
viruses are larger than that.

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!