[AT] Ford 600's

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Wed Oct 20 07:23:11 PDT 2004

Thanks for your feedback.  All I know for sure is that neither one has a SOS transmission, and both have three-point hitches on them.  One was used to run a tress shaker to harvest the cherries, the other has custom made orchard fenders and was used to run the sprayer.

The guy is very nice, and I don't think I will insult him with a low bid.  He used to have three of them, but he left one parked outside over night and someone hauled it away.  The final two are now locked in a shed, when he opened the doors he told me that he would take $5000.00 for the pair, then started laughing.  He's 78, doesn't need the money, or the tractors so he's trying to please his wife by getting rid of the stuff he doesn't use any more.  He also has a pair of nice Case 520 and 430 diesel orchard tractors, but he still uses them to mow and won't let them go until the whole farm is built up.  I'll keep after him on those.

Enjoy,

Joe