[AT] Ford 600's

charles bridges bridgescharles at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 20 06:40:45 PDT 2004

Well Spencer
I have a 800 with 3PH power steering and looks decent.  Rear tires are
weather checked, but good tread.  Needs front tires. It is diesel, runs
good.  It does smoke a little white smoke until it gets warmed up.
It would be ready to go to the field if it had work done on the hydraulic
lift and power steering.  I think the lift just needs someone who knows what
they are doing to adjust it.  It is strong, holds up after engine is shut
down.  It is just eratic, and sometimes hangs in the raised position.
I bought it like this and have never done anything to it yet, and that was
almost two years ago.  If you are intrested, I want $2000. for it.  Probably
about a 2 hr drive from you.
Charles