[AT] Re: Allis Chalmers ?

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Wed Oct 20 05:53:53 PDT 2004

Kevin; Look around the shift lever or on the differential casting at the
rear. It'll be stamped into the casting and start with the letter of the
tractor model. Serial numbers are in these locations on most models. Always
stamped and usually hard to read due to multiple coats of paint. For more
Allis serial info and photos giving locations go to
http://people.clemson.edu/~wsmth/SNLocat/ACSN.htm
A guy by the name of Bryan Smith at Clemson U maintains the page and he's
almost a religion on the allischalmers unofficial page. Gil