[AT] Ford 600's

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 19 20:12:16 PDT 2004

Were they 600s or 601/641s???  Heck, If they will run, they are worth
thousands.  If not - well they are still worth smaller thousands (-;

I'll buy one off of you for $600 and let you make a 20% profit off of me(-;
 I could use a bigger 3 point tractor than my little Pacer with a home made
3 point hitch

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!