[AT] Ford 600's

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Tue Oct 19 18:20:03 PDT 2004

I was shown a pair of Ford 600's today that were used for many years in a
cherry orchard in northern Michigan and parked in a barn four years ago after
they cut down all the trees and got out of the farming business.  Both of the
tractors are complete with good rubber, three point hitches, ect.  He drove them
in the barn, but makes no claim as to their mechanical condition (although
they both look MUCH better than the other tractors I have dragged home in the
past).  The owner is willing to entertain an offer since the barn they are in is
in eminent danger of being leveled to construct a new Buisness park.

I know nothing about Fords.  Anyone care to throw out a reasonable price
range for these 600's?  I am thinking about starting @ $500.00 for each and see
what he says, so far he has accepted every offer I made for the rest of the
stuff I bought from him today, so he seems pretty willing to get stuff moving (It
helps that his wife wants him to give stuff away, not sell it, but I had to
give him something).  Are these are "valuable" as the N-series?

Thanks for your input. I can price most row-crops, but Fords always throw me
off.

Enjoy, Joe