[AJD] Plow for B

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Tue Oct 19 16:29:25 PDT 2004

Interestingly the seller with the 12" #52 sent me an email with a second
one he has:

http://www.antique-tractor.com/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=52Plow-2

>From our initial conversations I was under the impression this second one
was a parts plow and I never asked for pictures of it.  By looking at it, I
guess was wrong!  It looks as if there is a new part (mud scour???) on the
gauge wheel.  Here is what he said about it:

>Attached are 3 pictures of a different 2-12 plow than the previous 7
>pictures.
>
>The first one would not scour real well so I tried this one and it works
>well.  Although the ground this time of the year is hard as a rock.
>
> This 2-12 is the same as the other one.  Both have an open clutch.
>"NA212" is stamped on the back of both moldboards.  I'm not sure what the
>plow shares are because the frog covers the back of them where the name
>would be.  They look very good.
>
>I believe the first plow would also work well once the moldboards and plow
>shares are shined up.  Plowing some sod or sandy ground would certainly
>shine them up.

Wonder if I could get a quantity discount (-;

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!
http://www.atis.net