[Steam-engine] Russell Gas tractor.

Burt & Betty smokydog at cvinternet.net
Tue Oct 19 10:59:05 PDT 2004

I will second "THAT" motion.. ha ha

If you might be interested in seeing my OLDER stuff,
check out my URL below.... Go to page three of the site
and click on the STUFF lantern on the left of the page.
Be sure you use the NEXT buttons at the bottom of
each page or you will lose the sequence of the site..
My Model "A's" , older JD MC, antique snow machine
are there. Hope you enjoy and it IS a family site..
http://www.cvinternet.net/~smokydog
Burt