[Farmall] Farmall H Gas Cap

keith murphy kmurphy777 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 19 09:33:10 PDT 2004

Thanks Mike,

Am down here in Sunny Florida!  No hurricanes hit my area and we have a smaller family farm on the Crystal River in Florida.  Right now I just have the tank open...

Thanks,
Keith

Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:
The first thing I do when I buy an old IH tractor is send for a
replacement cap, and wait several months for it. I saw the new cap in
one of my catalogs the other day (I think it was Steiner Tractor Parts
), but they wanted something like $30 for one!
If Keith lived near me, I would lend one of my half dozen original caps
that I keep around (just because I can't bear to throw out anything
"original").

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)