[AT] Re: Time to 'fess up

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Mon Oct 18 18:16:26 PDT 2004

Cecil; You are sure right, it simply wasn't my time. Vera and I have been
away from the house a couple of days and on the trip back home today I was
talking with her about this "fess up" thing. She, without prompting from me,
said "you guys who work with the kinds of things you all are always around,
are going to do dumb things. You just won't know it was dumb until it's
over, then if it wasn't your time you'll still be around". She then said
"when you turned that tractor over, it just wasn't your time. She said that
what bothered her most was that there was nothing SHE could have done had I
been pinned or rolled on.
It just wasn't my time. Call it luck if you want. Gil