[Farmall] Farmall H Gas Cap

BetCleve321 at aol.com BetCleve321 at aol.com
Mon Oct 18 16:51:30 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/18/2004 7:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kmurphy777 at yahoo.com writes:

Thanks  for all the great feedback from the list.  I read regularly and when
I  needed help with my magneto this is where I got it.  I have a farmall
model H that runs just fine.  The only problem I have is that somehow the  gas cap
turned up missing.  I looked on eBAY and did not see  anything.  Is this a
common after market part and anyone have any idea  where I could get one?

Thanks,
Keith

The gas caps on Rand R-22 and R-44 helicopters appear to be the same minus
the stamped writing.

Skip