[AJD] Plow for B

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Oct 18 18:15:13 PDT 2004

Spencer:

Looks pretty good. Can't really tell how good the shares and moldboards are.
Looks like the shares are mismatched but that may be due to a specific
requirement. This an open clutch trip type plow which was discontinued in
1944. So the plow was made between 1935 and 1944. The plow looks complete
with nothing obviously wrong.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door