[AJD] Plow for B

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sun Oct 17 14:23:44 PDT 2004

On 10/17/2004 at 1:47 PM Dean VP wrote:

>The 4's and 52's are classic collector two bottom plows but I have seen
>very
>few of these in 12" bottom configuration. This may be different in your

I actually know of a 52 with 2-12s is that is complete, unbroken, unbent,
unwelded, (un-everything (-; ) and in good condition.  Unfortunately, he
wants $550 for it.  I initially didn't think twice about it because I
didn't think the 5xx series was "right" for the tractor.  I may still not
think twice about it since it really is more than I can afford.

>Midwest or WA. You may be out looking for wheel weights for the 1939B when
>pulling a two bottom plow, especially the land wheel. Compatible period
>correct wheel weights for the 1939B are fairly common.

My 39 has flatspoke rear wheels and I have yet to research to see what
weights I need.   I just haven't looked into it yet.

Thanks again,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS
Plow the Net!