[AT] photo of John Blue tractor in ATIS Photo site inbox

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Oct 17 11:25:04 PDT 2004

Thanks for posting it, Cecil.  I'm starting to get the idea that I
should try to negotiate for ownership of the one I know of.  It's been
less than 24 hours since I made my most recent offer on a couple of
other tractors.  Maybe it's time I made an offer on a John Blue.

Let's see -- what's the current "acceptable" rate of tractors per acre?
I'm up over 2 tpa right now but could stand to go a little higher.  :-)

Larry