[AT] photo of John Blue tractor in ATIS Photo site inbox

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Sun Oct 17 09:00:40 PDT 2004

    The John Blue Company started producing farm implements in 1886 in
Laurinburg, North Carolina and moved to Huntsville, Alabama in 1945. they built
the model G-1000 tractor for gardeners and nurseries.
    John Blue is still in business and are a big manufacturer of sprayer and
application equipment.

http://www.cds-johnblue.com/

    Unfortunately, like Larry, CRS prevents me from remembering the engine
powering the G-1000.

                            Gene