OT: Corvair (was Re: [Farmall] Some ads from the 10/16 Lancaster Farming

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Oct 17 02:28:22 PDT 2004

E. John Puckett wrote:

> Jim Becker will probably be coming after the Corvair
That one caught my eye because I used to have a '63 Corvair in '63, and
I loved it until the seals went and the heater pumped fumes into the
cabin. My wife had fond memories of hers too, so we bought an old '64
convertible and tried to restore it. The job was going nowhere, and the
car wasn't quite as much fun to drive as our memories, so we sold it for
what we had in it and never looked back.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)