[AJD] Plow for B

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Oct 16 15:41:00 PDT 2004

My B is a 1939.  I never have bought a plow for it because I am unsure
which JD plow is the most "correct" for the tractor.  Every time I go to
look into buy one I just get confused - get a case of plow-dementia I guess
(-;

Which of the John Deere plows is best matched in terms of what was
typically originally sold with the tractor when it was new?  I am assuming
one of the 44 2 bottoms but which variation?  I guess in 1939 the steel
round spoke wheel with rubber tire but that's just my guess (-;

I realize all kind of plows were sold/used with the tractors but I am
looking for what folks on the list think was probably the most common plow
used/bought with the tractor.

Thanks ahead of time,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS