[AT] Time to 'fess up

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Oct 16 08:27:29 PDT 2004

Rob,

Mine was more a surprise than a mistake (maybe).  I was distracted while
unloading the 641 but after I had the chains off.  When I came back it had
harmlessly unloaded itself.

I had taken it for an easy way to load a free bush hog.  Here's the most
happy part.  The junk gear case was just fine after I tightened the bolts
and hasn't leaked a drop in the 3 years or so I have had it.  Some times we
win one.  It was two that day.

I must be having a mental block about stupid mistakes.

George Willer