[AT] PA/NJ Hauling help needed

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Oct 16 07:46:27 PDT 2004

Mike,

Before I had my flat bed trailer I hauled my dual H that is nearly 9' wide
on my 6' 5" trailer with foot high side rails.  I used a layer of concrete
blocks and several layers of planks to create a temporary deck ABOVE the
sides.  It rode fine with the outsides hanging free.  This worked, but the
flat deck trailer is a LOT better and easier.

George Willer