[Ford-ferguson] Parts Search

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 06:28:00 PDT 2004

You have an interesting and very real challenge on your hands. Best of
luck (I think you will need it). But if you ever get it all put back
together and working, it will be something that the N Newsletter
<http://www.n-news.com/> folks would be very interested in! I think I
have heard of the 4WD drive add-on and maybe seen an ad for it
reproduced in the newsletter, but the chances of finding parts for it
are mighty slim.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)