[AT] PA/NJ Hauling help needed

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Oct 16 02:36:55 PDT 2004

1. My trailer isn't a flatbed - it has 1' high rails on the sides, and I
would have no way to get the tractor on. 2. the fronts are also out to
7' (and cannot be moved without torch and other heavy duty tools), so
the problem isn't just the rears. 3. about half the trip is on a very
very congested and heavily traveled (and heavily patrolled) Interstate
78. 4. There is no way to remove the tractor at the destination if it
were blocked up.

But thanks for the idea anyway; we are still looking for help.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)