[AT] Battery load tester

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Fri Oct 15 18:32:28 PDT 2004

Most of the time I go to the Evansville store.  On occasion, I visit the
Louisville store, but I really don't like its atmosphere -- too
boutique-like.  The Evansville store has more of a warehouse feel.  The
Fort Wayne store is OK.  All of them would be better if they served free
popcorn and coffee.  :-)

Larry