[AT] Tractor Shop Question

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Oct 15 14:24:02 PDT 2004

Warren,

It depends on the circumstances.  In mine, the county would be the last
people I would ask for permission to do anything.  Those guys don't really
help do anything.  They are only looking for ways to deny permission to do
anything.  They will always believe your solution to the problem is worse
than doing nothing.

George Willer