[AT] Tractor Shop Question

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Fri Oct 15 12:40:46 PDT 2004

Had a system such as you describe on a house trailer used as a weekend
getaway. The system was there when we got the place, used all of the time
and was still in use when we eventually moved the trailer about eight years
later. Never had a problem with it, never pumped it, but did Rid-X it each
spring.
Go for it. It'll do fine. I would use plastic barrells now though. Gil