[AT] Tractor Shop Question

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Fri Oct 15 11:24:28 PDT 2004

It probably would be best to check with your county to see if there are
any regulations regarding this. I don't think you'd want you county
board of health trying to use you as an example of what not to do.

I know around here getting in trouble with the county could lead to
many headaches.

Brad

On Oct 15, 2004, at 12:32 PM, Warren F. Smith wrote:

> I know this crap has been discussed here before, but I can't remember
> everything.
>
> I'd like to put a toilet in my shop and it's way too far to plumb into
> my
> existing septic tank. Does anyone have a good source of information on
> how
> to install a small system? I was thinking about burying a plastic 55
> gal.
> drum as the tank, baffled and connected to a second perforated drum
> filled
> with and buried in a pit full of gravel.
> I'd be plenty of distance from my well and pond with this system. Does
> anyone have any experience with a small system?
>
> Just goes to show I don't know my s@$t
>
> Warren
>
> ---
> Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/