[AT] OT-No excuse not to stop in Spartanburg

Vaughn Miller VMiller at messiah.edu
Fri Oct 15 09:34:45 PDT 2004

Actually, a donut is a donut.  What makes one donut better than the other is
how fresh it is.  Krispy Kreme gets credit for realizing there is a market
for donuts that are so fresh that there are still hot.  The fact that they
are machine made enables Krispy Kreme to produce a continous supply of fresh
donuts throughout the day (vs. the more traditional way of baking and frying
overnight).

Vaughn

>>> chill8 at cox.net 10/15/04 11:56:33 AM >>>
Mike has obviously never eaten a fresh Krispy Kreme!

Charlie