[AT] OT-No excuse not to stop in Spartanburg

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Fri Oct 15 08:05:50 PDT 2004

>>Is that the Good News or the Bad News? (I would prefer to have a good
>>tire shop available rather than yet another place to buy fat
>>food.) :-)
>>
>>Mike

What they didn't say was that the tire store has been a closed down graffiti
covered mess of a building for several years now. Besides, any site is a
good place for a KK doughnut store! Several "folksy" chevy truck commercials
have been filmed in the old store, but it is too small, and the regulars
always have the 15 seats tied up.

Warren

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.