[AT] Time to 'fess up

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Fri Oct 15 06:54:09 PDT 2004

You guys have some great stories to relate. I guess I have been lucky
over the years. My only tractor screw-ups involve getting the same
Farmall Cub with belly mower stuck in almost the same the same place
every spring - it always looks like it safe to drive through, but then I
realize that I am no longer moving forward and the right rear tire is
spinning and the tractor has  taken on a definite list to starboard.
Back when I only had one tractor, that was a BIG problem for me, but I
now have more than one, so a long chain will usually get me out in the
few minutes it takes to walk back to the barn, round up another machine
and chain, and drive back to the site. But no matter how little time it
takes, my wife always happens to notice my problem and always has the
same comments concerning my intelligence (which I won't repeat in a
family oriented forum like this).

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
-Charles Darwin, naturalist and author (1809-1882)