[AT] 100 year old stumps are nasty (burning)

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Oct 14 20:14:55 PDT 2004

Bear:

Yep, I have had my fair share of FUBAR's. But, I guess if one takes on some
tough tasks once in awhile "stuff" is going to happen. I'm just irritated
with myself that I didn't see all the possibilities before it happened.
Thought I had planned ahead properly. We get too soon old and too late
smart!  :-)

Took the GT into the JD dealer today and their first blush repair cost was
in the neighborhood of $1500. It is amazing what JD charges for parts these
days. Fortunately the insurance company is going to pay for a majority of
the repairs. Well, until my Homeowners insurance rates go up! Oh well, some
of the parts that got busted needed some repair anyway, just not quite this
much. :-) At least they haven't totaled it out and then I would have to deal
with a bigger issue.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door