[AT] Case LA update

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 12:20:49 PDT 2004

I want to thank all of you who helped me on the case LA serial number,
Whoops that was on Yesterdays tractors that helped me. Sorry.

Anyway I have been having trouble all summer on my other LA with  number 2
cylinder not performing correctly I took the top off today and guess  what that
so called expert who rebuilt my head put a weak valve spring in  it.
It runs a lot better without a load right now I am going to take it up on
the hill and hook it up the 4 bottom plow and see what difference it makes from
what I hear in the yard it should really pull now.
Never trust an expert I guess always double check their work. It will save
you a lot of trouble later on.
Anyway I learned how to change a valve spring without removing the head  that
should come in handy.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361