[AT] 100 year old stumps are nasty (burning)

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Oct 14 09:07:51 PDT 2004

Warren,

Thank you... it was an oversight on my part.  I'm imagining how exciting it
would be to suck sparks or flames inside the V.C.  A leaf blower would work
but from my experience you could use only a very small part of the output.

The main thing is to get enough oxygen down to the burning site where nature
wouldn't ordinarily provide any.  It would be a difference much like a
blacksmith forge with/without a draft, only more so.

George Willer