[AT] Old time gardens

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Oct 13 17:42:03 PDT 2004

I saw a thing ....hmmm....I'm not sure if it was on TV or in a magazine a
while back that took raised beds to the extreme.
It was a garden for handicapped folks.  The beds were high enough that they
could be worked standing or from a wheel chair.   The beds were sloped
toward the paths slightly and were no wider than an arms length.  Well
actually 2 arms length but they were sloped each way from center so that you
could pass by from either side and reach the center.

Charlie