[Farmall] Super A battery

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Oct 13 18:39:59 PDT 2004

I haven't seen any response to this, so I'll give it a shot.  You are on the
right track.  It has been a long time since I changed a battery in a Super
A.  Seems like the fender or something is in the way on the left so you may
have to take it out the right side side.  Unhook the statrer rod and right
Touch-Control rod, then hold the clutch down while you remove the battery.
You can do it with about 4 hands.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net