[AT] Old time gardens

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 14:36:28 PDT 2004

> Cecil,
>
> Our friend Frobl (Farmer) is experimenting with raised beds.  Well...

maybe it's Diana, but in any event, they look pretty good.  With a little

encouragement I think he would write a ramble we would all enjoy.

> George Willer

George,

	Well, I would hope so. I wouldn't doubt that Diana is involved
with it. I know Lucille likes raised bed gardening. She doesn't have to
stoop over so far, and I think, finds it easier to see the weeds. ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson