[AT] Old time gardens

steve smith elmodee at psln.com
Wed Oct 13 15:39:49 PDT 2004

I have been doing raised bed gardening for years and find it very
productive, I even bought the tapes and book when it was on TV.
Raised bed gardening is a modification of the French Intensive system where
you use wide rows and plant as you would with raised bed gardening. You
plant the  rows the same distance apart as the plants are planted apart in
the row therefore giving a bigger crop to the same area. In other words if
seeds are spaced 2 inches apart then the rows would be 2 inches apart.
Happy Gardening
Smitty