[AT] Old time gardens

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Oct 12 16:37:15 PDT 2004

Tomatillos are best when the paper hull dries out and splits open and the
fruit inside begins to yellow. The will fall off the plant when they are
fully ripe. The flavor changes a bunch (for the better) from when they are
still green. They are excellent to use in making salsa and you should only
need one or two plants because one plant will produce hundreds and hundreds
of fruits.
Mark Greer