[AT] 100 year old stumps are nasty

Rob Gray Robgray at epix.net
Tue Oct 12 00:25:19 PDT 2004

True cedars don't grow where I'm from but we get the big juniper tree
they call the eastern red "cedar". The stumps on those things remain in
the ground un-rotted for many years. There is one that I remember my dad
cutting down about 25 years ago and the stump is still relatively intact
in the ground...

Rob
NE PA