[Steam-engine]Jim Machacek steam train in Northfield MN.

OldIron oldiron at charter.net
Mon Oct 11 19:06:29 PDT 2004

Ted and all,
I wanted to get pictures of the operating controls but the train left as
soon as the people were loaded. There are other steam engines around and
more cars for them also. I also saw many cars that looked like it would
hold iron ore or something and then dump on the side. Many extra ties
and tracks along with spare wheels. By looking in the background of the
photos you can see some of the extra parts.

In the front of the 14 photo in the distance is another open train, a
small one that was not running.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009686&a=31442371&p=6973547
0

This is a big deal for the children, refreshments and popcorn and it's
all free. They really put on a big show.

Myron
Northfield Minnesota.

Ted