[AJD] AR Parts

Dee Schuyler web22hsz at verizon.net
Mon Oct 11 16:22:33 PDT 2004

Tom
How much is there?
I have a parts book for the unstyled AR and it does show a service brake,
very similar to the service brake on my 41 D
If you have the drum and the bellcrank  the rest of the stuff could be
mostly hardware items
If you want I can scan this pic and send it to you directly?
Also if you have the brake band I would just take it to a clutch/brake shop
and have it relined.
Dee