[AJD] Mag Removal question

LeRoy Price lep at epix.net
Sun Oct 10 18:21:05 PDT 2004

Prior to taking off the mag I set the LH Impulse mark to met the marking on the side (used the finger test).  I got the mag off and it tripped as I pulled it.  When you put this back on the manual says that there is a lug wrench that is fitted over the lugs.  I'm guessing that this will keep it in place after it fires.  True?  The idea is to keep the lugs horizonal.  Now if I don't have a lug wrench can I just move these back to horizonal?  I know when I tried it the mechanism latched and was readyo to fire.

LeRoy