[AT] Tractor carburetor parts?

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 19:55:25 PDT 2004

Try Valu-Bilt (formerly Central Tractor) thier web
site is http://valu-bilt.com. Right now they have 15%
off entire order thru 10/30 if you enter the source
code VB42902. I've also buy individual bowl gaskets
for the TSX carbs thorough my Deere dealer. Most of
the time that is the only part you'll need on a
carburetor cleanup and many other makes used the same
gasket (there are only two different sizes for all the
TSX models).

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com