[AJD] 1930 GP Leaky Radiator, Ensign Carb, Air Cleaner

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 18:07:12 PDT 2004

Don't forget static electricity which is just as much a potential ignition source...

Ken Jones

Frank <gremaux at tein.net> wrote:
because as a retired firefighter, I said so!!
gasoline does burn and ignition by way of a pilot light from your furnace
(even several rooms away) will indeed cause a fire!
there are other cleaners that will not burn on the market!

Frank
gremaux at tein.net
Central Montana
www.angelfire.com/mt/deeregp/index.html