[AT] Ford 8N Serial Number Location

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Oct 10 11:23:21 PDT 2004

Walt & Don:
Thanks for the info -

I told my neighbor last week that the Ford 8N didn't come out until 1948
but, it would appear from the web site I was wrong as some 37,000 8N's
appear to have been made in 47.  Also, I just walked out and took a look at
his tractor and found the number "7009" stamped into the back left side of
the block so, according to the Web site, that apparently makes his a 47
model.  Boy, when I tell my neighbor all this he will be convinced I am no
Ford expert.

Thanks again
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington